Friday, October 10, 2008

as good as it gets

well, its 11:12pm and i've just gotten the blog to a certain level that i can "tolerate". there r still little rounded border things that i need to figure out how to get rid of, but for now i'm going to bed. my arm hurts, my head hurts, and i've given myself a good case of indigestion working all this time on it. and i have nothing else done. my plan for the day was to do laundry and work on an estimate and hopefully feeling productive. instead, i've allowed this blog to occupy all my time. this is not good. so, i'm fasting from mucking around with this blog for the weekend. we'll see how long i can stay away .... lord help me!
if u read my blog -- please become a follower and tell ur friends to become followers too.... yeah -- i'm begging. lol

2 comments:

Tammy's Treasure Chest said...

Well, it looks good! I don't think you wasted your time.
The internet can suck all the time out of your day though. I spend way too much time on the computer!

BINA said...

i hate to say it -- but i think i'm addicted and idk what i'm gonna do when i get a real job. between my shop at etsy, facebook, myspace, blogspot, etc., i spend a good deal of time just "hanging out" online. ugh!!!